Goat Cheese (Hard): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat cheese (hard): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in goat cheese?
For instance, slice of goat cheese (27 g) has about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Goat cheese (hard): calories and nutrition per 100g
Goat cheese (hard): calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in slice of goat cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 452 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of goat cheese.
- Slice of goat cheese (27g)122 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese128 kcal
- 10g of goat cheese45 kcal
- 20g of goat cheese90 kcal
- 50g of goat cheese226 kcal
- 100g of goat cheese452 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 30.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of goat cheese (27 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 2.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of goat cheese (27 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 35.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of goat cheese (27 g) has about 9.6 g of fat.
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 1745 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 1.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 2.4 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.003 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 2% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 48 mg
- Phosphorus 3 mg
- Magnessium 54 mg
- Calcium 895 mg
- Sodium 423 mg
- Iron 1.88 mg
- Zink 3 mg
Does goat cheese make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in goat cheese is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from dairy category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, goat cheese seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does blood orange have?
- Calories in a half of Rolo
- Calories in whole Rolo
- Calories for one, two or more Rolo
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Idli?
- How much fat in spinach salad?
- How much protein in Triple Sec Syrup?
- What is weight of fried catfish?
- Skittles calories per ounce (oz)
- Vanilla ice cream calories per serving size