Goat Cheese (Hard): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat cheese (hard): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, slice and more
How many calories in goat cheese?
For instance, tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 68 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goat cheese on charts.
Goat cheese (hard): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.17 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||35.59 g||~ 10.1 g|
|Protein||30.52 g||~ 8.7 g|
|Water||29.01 g||~ 8.2 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 452 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese.
- Tablespoon of goat cheese (15g)68 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese (27g)122 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese (120g)542 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese (60g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese128 kcal
- 10g of goat cheese45 kcal
- 20g of goat cheese90 kcal
- 50g of goat cheese226 kcal
- 100g of goat cheese452 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 30.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 2.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 35.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 5.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has:68kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1745 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 2% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium48 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium895 mg
- Sodium423 mg
- Iron1.88 mg
- Zink3 mg
Interesting charts - compare goat cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spanakopita have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crayfish?
- How much fat in Butterfinger?
- How much protein in crab salad?
- What is weight of chef salad?
- Clam chowder calories per ounce (oz)
- Empanada calories per serving size