Goat Cheese (Hard): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in goat cheese?
For instance, tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 68 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 68 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about goat cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of goat cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Goat Cheese (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.17 g||0.62 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||35.59 g||10.09 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||30.52 g||8.65 g||4.6 g|
|Water||29.01 g||8.22 g||4.4 g|
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1745 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)1.19 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.4 mg
- Vit B60.08 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.31 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 2% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium48 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium895 mg
- Sodium423 mg
- Iron1.88 mg
- Zink3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goat cheese?
As I wrote before tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has 68 calories. It is easy to count that two goat cheese have about 136 calories and three goat cheese have about 204 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goat cheese.
- Tablespoon of goat cheese (15g)68 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese (27g)122 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese (120g)542 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese (60g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese128 kcal
- Half of medium size goat cheese34 kcal
- Small size goat cheese (12g)54.4 kcal
- Big size goat cheese (20g)88.4 kcal
- Two medium size goat cheese136 kcal
- Three medium size goat cheese204 kcal
- Four medium size goat cheese272 kcal
- Five medium size goat cheese340 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 30.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 2.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 35.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 5.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has:68kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare goat cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does matcha have?
- Calories in a half of banana pudding
- Calories in whole banana pudding
- Calories for one, two or more banana pudding
- Calories in tablespoon of banana pudding
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in overnight oats?
- How much fat in potato salad with egg?
- How much protein in pecan pie?
- What is weight of Pina Colada?
- Brioche bun calories per ounce (oz)
- Caesar dressing calories per serving size