Navel Orange: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Navel orange: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one navel orange, cup and more
How many calories in navel orange?
Case in point, medium size navel orange (141 g) has about 66 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size navel orange is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of navel orange on charts.
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 navel oranges?
As I wrote before medium size navel orange (141 g) have 66 calories. It is easy to count that two navel oranges have about 132 calories and three navel oranges have about 198 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five navel oranges.
- Cup of navel orange (170g)80 kcal
- Half cup of navel orange (85g)40 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of navel oranges13 kcal
- Half of medium size navel orange33 kcal
- Small size navel orange (113g)52.8 kcal
- Big size navel orange (183g)85.8 kcal
- Two medium size navel oranges132 kcal
- Three medium size navel oranges198 kcal
- Four medium size navel oranges264 kcal
- Five medium size navel oranges330 kcal
Protein in navel orange
Navel oranges have 0.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size navel orange (141 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in navel oranges
Navel oranges have 11.75 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size navel orange (141 g) has about 16.6 g of carbs.
Fat in navel oranges
Navel oranges have 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size navel orange (141 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.