Soya Bean Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Soya bean milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, half cup and more
Also known as (other names): Soy milk
How many calories in soya bean milk?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of soya bean milk (250 g) has about 108 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of soya bean milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of soya bean milk on charts.
Soya bean milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.92 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||1.47 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Water||90.36 g||~ 25.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or half cup of soya bean milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or half cup of soya bean milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of soya bean milk (250 g)108 kcal
- Glass full of soya bean milk (220g)95 kcal
- Half cup of soya bean milk (125g)54 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soya bean milk12 kcal
- 10g of soya bean milk4 kcal
- 20g of soya bean milk9 kcal
- 50g of soya bean milk22 kcal
- 100g of soya bean milk43 kcal
Protein in soya bean milk
Soya bean milk has 2.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of soya bean milk (250 g) you can see that you will get about 6.5 g of protein.
Carbs in soya bean milk
Soya bean milk has 4.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of soya bean milk (250 g) has about 12.3 g of carbs.
Fat in soya bean milk
Soya bean milk has 1.47 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of soya bean milk (250 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of soya bean milk (250 g) has:108kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
soya bean milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.184 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.425 mg
- Vitaminium B60.031 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of soya bean milk
- 45% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
soya bean milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium122 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium123 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
Interesting charts - compare soya bean milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how soya bean milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled tilapia have?
- Calories in handful of frozen berries
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen berries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in green beans?
- How much fat in creme brulee?
- How much protein in chocolate chip pancake?
- What is weight of turkey ham?
- Cheeseburger calories per ounce (oz)
- Waffle calories per serving size