Chorizo: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chorizo: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, slice and more
How many calories in chorizo?
To give you an idea, one link (70 g) chorizo has about 207 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one link chorizo is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chorizo on charts.
Chorizo: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chorizo?
As I wrote before one link (70 g) has 207 calories. It is easy to count that two chorizo have about 414 calories and three chorizo have about 621 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chorizo.
- One link (70 g)207 kcal
- Slice of chorizo (10g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chorizo84 kcal
Protein in chorizo
Chorizo has 13.63 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one link (70 g) you can see that you will get about 9.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chorizo
Chorizo has 3.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one link (70 g) has about 2.6 g of carbs.
Fat in chorizo
Chorizo has 25.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one link (70 g) has about 17.6 g of fat.
one link (70 g) has:207kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chorizo - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.207 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.31 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.47 mg
- Vitaminium B60.313 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
Energy content of chorizo
- 5% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
chorizo - minerals per 100g
- Potassium308 mg
- Phosphorus1.5 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium788 mg
- Iron1.41 mg
- Zink1.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare chorizo with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how chorizo looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shredded cheddar cheese have?
- Calories in a half of overnight oats
- Calories in whole overnight oats
- Calories for one, two or more overnight oats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato salad with egg?
- How much fat in pecan pie?
- How much protein in Pina Colada?
- What is weight of brioche bun?
- Caesar dressing calories per ounce (oz)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch calories per serving size