Boiled Jicama: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled jicama: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in boiled jicama?
To give you an idea, handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled jicama is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled jicama on charts.
Boiled jicama: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.82 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Fat||0.09 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||90.07 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled jicama?
As I wrote before 100g has 38 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled jicama.
- Handful of boiled jicama (40g)15 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled jicama (12g)5 kcal
- Cup of boiled jicama (142g)54 kcal
- Half cup of boiled jicama (71g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled jicama11 kcal
- 10g of boiled jicama4 kcal
- 20g of boiled jicama8 kcal
- 50g of boiled jicama19 kcal
- 100g of boiled jicama38 kcal
Protein in boiled jicama
Boiled jicama has 0.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled jicama (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled jicama
Boiled jicama has 8.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has about 3.5 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled jicama
Boiled jicama has 0.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled jicama - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C14.1 mg
Energy content of boiled jicama
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled jicama - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled jicama with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled jicama looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds cheeseburger have?
- Calories in a half of chorizo
- Calories in whole chorizo
- Calories for one, two or more chorizo
- Calories in slice of chorizo
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted pork loiny?
- How much fat in mackerel?
- How much protein in smoked cheese?
- What is weight of pepitas?
- Biryani calories per ounce (oz)
- Bacardi rum calories per serving size