Boiled Jicama: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled jicama?
To give you an idea, handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 15 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of boiled jicama is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled jicama nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled jicama on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Boiled Jicama (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of boiled jicama (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.82 g||2.5 g||3.5 g|
|Fat||0.09 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.2 g||0.3 g|
|Water||90.07 g||25.53 g||36 g|
boiled jicama - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A19 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.028 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.19 mg
- Vit B60.04 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit C14.1 mg
Energy content of boiled jicama
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled jicama - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.57 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled jicama?
As I wrote before handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has 15 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled jicama have about 30 calories and three boiled jicama have about 45 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled jicama.
- Handful of boiled jicama (40g)15 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled jicama (12g)5 kcal
- Cup of boiled jicama (142g)54 kcal
- Half cup of boiled jicama (71g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled jicama11 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled jicama7.5 kcal
- Small size boiled jicama (32g)12 kcal
- Big size boiled jicama (52g)19.5 kcal
- Two medium size boiled jicama30 kcal
- Three medium size boiled jicama45 kcal
- Four medium size boiled jicama60 kcal
- Five medium size boiled jicama75 kcal
Protein in boiled jicama
Boiled jicama has 0.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled jicama (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled jicama
Boiled jicama has 8.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has about 3.5 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled jicama
Boiled jicama has 0.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of boiled jicama (40 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled jicama with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled jicama looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds cheeseburger have?
- Calories in glass of whole milk
- Calories in cup of whole milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whole milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken?
- How much fat in lemon juice?
- How much protein in coffee?
- What is weight of cocoa?
- Stromboli calories per ounce (oz)
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per serving size