Clementine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Clementine: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one clementine, cup and more
How many calories in clementine?
To show you what does it mean, medium size clementine (74 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size clementine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of clementine on charts.
Clementine: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||12.02 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||86.58 g||~ 24.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 clementines?
As I wrote before medium size clementine (74 g) have 35 calories. It is easy to count that two clementines have about 70 calories and three clementines have about 105 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five clementines.
- Medium size clementine (74 g)35 kcal
- Cup of clementine (180g)85 kcal
- Half cup of clementine (90g)42 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of clementines13 kcal
- Half of medium size clementine17.5 kcal
- Small size clementine (59g)28 kcal
- Big size clementine (96g)45.5 kcal
- Two medium size clementines70 kcal
- Three medium size clementines105 kcal
- Four medium size clementines140 kcal
- Five medium size clementines175 kcal
Protein in clementine
Clementines have 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size clementine (74 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in clementines
Clementines have 12.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size clementine (74 g) has about 8.9 g of carbs.
Fat in clementines
Clementines have 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size clementine (74 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size clementine (74 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
clementine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.636 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium C48.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.2 mg
Energy content of clementine
- 91% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
clementine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium177 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.14 mg
Interesting charts - compare clementine with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how clementine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does millet have?
- Calories in a half of cooked salmon
- Calories in whole cooked salmon
- Calories for one, two or more cooked salmon
- Calories in slice of cooked salmon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in nut bread?
- How much fat in egg?
- How much protein in duck meat?
- What is weight of prunes?
- Carp calories per ounce (oz)
- Linseed oil calories per serving size