Jumbo Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jumbo shrimp: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one jumbo shrimp, cup and more
How many calories in jumbo shrimp?
In particular, medium size jumbo shrimp (19 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size jumbo shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of jumbo shrimp on charts.
Jumbo shrimp: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||1.19 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||20.24 g||~ 5.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 jumbo shrimp?
As I wrote before medium size jumbo shrimp (19 g) has 17 calories. It is easy to count that two jumbo shrimp have about 34 calories and three jumbo shrimp have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five jumbo shrimp.
- Medium size jumbo shrimp (19 g)17 kcal
- Cup of jumbo shrimp (145g)133 kcal
- Half cup of jumbo shrimp (72.5g)67 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of jumbo shrimp26 kcal
- Half of medium size jumbo shrimp8.5 kcal
- Small size jumbo shrimp (15g)13.6 kcal
- Big size jumbo shrimp (25g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size jumbo shrimp34 kcal
- Three medium size jumbo shrimp51 kcal
- Four medium size jumbo shrimp68 kcal
- Five medium size jumbo shrimp85 kcal
Protein in jumbo shrimp
Jumbo shrimp has 20.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size jumbo shrimp (19 g) you can see that you will get about 3.8 g of protein.
Carbs in jumbo shrimp
0 g of carbs - jumbo shrimp has no carbohydrates.
Fat in jumbo shrimp
Jumbo shrimp has 1.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size jumbo shrimp (19 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size jumbo shrimp (19 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
jumbo shrimp - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of jumbo shrimp
- 0% CARBS
- 88% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
jumbo shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium557 mg
- Iron0.43 mg
Interesting charts - compare jumbo shrimp with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how jumbo shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chorizo have?
- Calories in a half of mackerel
- Calories in whole mackerel
- Calories for one, two or more mackerel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked cheese?
- How much fat in pepitas?
- How much protein in Biryani?
- What is weight of bacardi rum?
- Matcha calories per ounce (oz)
- Shredded cheddar cheese calories per serving size