Reduced Fat Milk 2%: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Reduced fat milk 2%: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, glass and more
How many calories in 2% milk?
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of 2% milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of 2% milk on charts.
Reduced fat milk 2%: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.8 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Fat||1.98 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||89.21 g||~ 25.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, glass, half cup or carton of 2% milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 50 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, glass, half cup or carton of 2% milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g)122 kcal
- Tablespoon of 2% milk (15g)8 kcal
- Glass full of 2% milk (220g)110 kcal
- Half cup of 2% milk (122g)61 kcal
- 2% milk carton (1000g)500 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of 2% milk14 kcal
- 10g of 2% milk5 kcal
- 20g of 2% milk10 kcal
- 50g of 2% milk25 kcal
- 100g of 2% milk50 kcal
Protein in 2% milk
2% milk has 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) you can see that you will get about 8.1 g of protein.
Carbs in 2% milk
2% milk has 4.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has about 11.7 g of carbs.
Fat in 2% milk
2% milk has 1.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
2% milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.092 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.03 mg
Energy content of 2% milk
- 38% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
2% milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium140 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare 2% milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how 2% milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cherry pie have?
- Calories in a half of champignon
- Calories in whole champignon
- Calories for one, two or more champignons
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in slice of bread?
- How much fat in McDonalds cheeseburger?
- How much protein in rice flour?
- What is weight of whole milk?
- Chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Lemon juice calories per serving size