Tea with Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tea with milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, half cup and more
How many calories in tea with milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of tea with milk (243 g) has about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of tea with milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tea with milk on charts.
Tea with milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.98 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||1.55 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||88.15 g||~ 25 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or half cup of tea with milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 50 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or half cup of tea with milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of tea with milk (243 g)122 kcal
- Glass full of tea with milk (220g)110 kcal
- Half cup of tea with milk (121.5g)61 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tea with milk14 kcal
- 10g of tea with milk5 kcal
- 20g of tea with milk10 kcal
- 50g of tea with milk25 kcal
- 100g of tea with milk50 kcal
Protein in tea with milk
Tea with milk has 1.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of tea with milk (243 g) you can see that you will get about 3.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tea with milk
Tea with milk has 8.98 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of tea with milk (243 g) has about 21.8 g of carbs.
Fat in tea with milk
Tea with milk has 0.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of tea with milk (243 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of tea with milk (243 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tea with milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.092 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B60.018 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
Energy content of tea with milk
- 71% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
tea with milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium84 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium22 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare tea with milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how tea with milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does taco have?
- Calories in a half of green tea
- Calories in whole green tea
- Calories for one, two or more green tea
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in french toast?
- How much fat in rye flour?
- How much protein in vodka and soda?
- What is weight of sliced almonds?
- Air popped popcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled pork chop calories per serving size