Fried Scallops: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried scallops: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried scallop, cup and more
How many calories in fried scallop?
To show you what does it mean, medium size fried scallop (17 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried scallop is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried scallop on charts.
Fried scallops: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.03 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Protein||13.78 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Water||59.42 g||~ 16.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried scallops?
As I wrote before medium size fried scallop (17 g) have 36 calories. It is easy to count that two fried scallops have about 72 calories and three fried scallops have about 108 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried scallops.
- Medium size fried scallop (17 g)36 kcal
- Cup of fried scallop (102g)215 kcal
- Half cup of fried scallop (51g)108 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried scallops60 kcal
- Half of medium size fried scallop18 kcal
- Small size fried scallop (14g)28.8 kcal
- Big size fried scallop (22g)46.8 kcal
- Two medium size fried scallops72 kcal
- Three medium size fried scallops108 kcal
- Four medium size fried scallops144 kcal
- Five medium size fried scallops180 kcal
Protein in fried scallop
Fried scallops have 13.78 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried scallop (17 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fried scallops
Fried scallops have 13.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried scallop (17 g) has about 2.2 g of carbs.
Fat in fried scallops
Fried scallops have 11.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried scallop (17 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
medium size fried scallop (17 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried scallop - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.111 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.437 mg
- Vitaminium B60.089 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of fried scallop
- 25% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
fried scallop - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium486 mg
- Iron1.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried scallop with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried scallop looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does slice of bread have?
- Calories in glass of whole milk
- Calories in cup of whole milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whole milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken?
- How much fat in lemon juice?
- How much protein in coffee?
- What is weight of cocoa?
- Stromboli calories per ounce (oz)
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per serving size