Slice of bread - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in slice of bread?
100g of slice of bread has about 266 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, medium size slice of bread (40 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size slice of bread (40 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
Calories in slice of bread came from protein in 13%, from carbs in 75% and from fat in 11%.
slice of bread - calories table
- Medium size slice of bread (40g)106 kcal
- 10g of slice of bread27 kcal
- 20g of slice of bread53 kcal
- 50g of slice of bread133 kcal
- 100g of slice of bread266 kcal
- 200g of slice of bread532 kcal
- 500g of slice of bread1330 kcal
Slice of bread - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in slice of bread?
★ What is the weight of slice of bread?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in slice of bread?
How much dietary fiber in slice of bread?
Does slice of bread have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in slice of bread?
How much magnesium in slice of bread?
Glycemic index of slice of bread?
How much protein in slice of bread?
How much does a slice of bread weight?
Medium size slice of bread weights about.40g.
Does slice of bread make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in slice of bread is one of the highest from all products in bread category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, slice of bread seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If slice of bread contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size slice of bread (40 g) has:106kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does snickers have?
- What kind of minerals does milk powder contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in mortadella?
- What kind of vitamins in carrot juice?
- How much dietary fiber in swordfish?
- Does rice milk have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in champignon?
- How much magnessium in baked beans?
- What is glycemic index of feta cheese?
- How much protein in sunflower oil?
- What is weight of blackberry juice?