Curry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in curry?
100g of curry has about 325 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon
For instance, tablespoon of curry (8 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 26 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of curry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about curry nutrition.
See all nutrition data of curry on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Curry (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of curry (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||55.83 g||15.83 g||4.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||53.2 g||15.08 g||4.3 g|
|Fat||14.01 g||3.97 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||14.29 g||4.05 g||1.1 g|
|Water||8.8 g||2.49 g||0.7 g|
curry - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A19 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.176 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.26 mg
- Vit B60.105 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.056 mcg
- Vit C0.7 mg
- Vit E25.24 mg
- Vit K0.1 mg
Energy content of curry
- 55% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
curry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1170 mg
- Magnessium255 mg
- Calcium525 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron19.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 curry?
As I wrote before tablespoon of curry (8 g) has 26 calories. It is easy to count that two curry have about 52 calories and three curry have about 78 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five curry.
- Tablespoon of curry (8g)26 kcal
- Teaspoon of curry (3g)10 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of curry92 kcal
- Half of medium size curry13 kcal
- Small size curry (6g)20.8 kcal
- Big size curry (10g)33.8 kcal
- Two medium size curry52 kcal
- Three medium size curry78 kcal
- Four medium size curry104 kcal
- Five medium size curry130 kcal
Protein in curry
Curry has 14.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of curry (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in curry
Curry has 55.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of curry (8 g) has about 4.5 g of carbs.
Fat in curry
Curry has 14.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of curry (8 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of curry (8 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare curry with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how curry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does funnel cake have?
- Calories in a half of Jm Beam
- Calories in whole Jm Beam
- Calories for one, two or more Jm Beam
- Calories in glass of Jm Beam
- Calories in cup of Jm Beam
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Jm Beam
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge?
- How much fat in pork shoulder?
- How much protein in slurpee?
- What is weight of Caprese salad?
- Capri Sun drink calories per ounce (oz)
- T-bone steak calories per serving size