Curry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Curry: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in curry?
For instance, tablespoon of curry (8 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon curry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of curry on charts.
Curry: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||55.83 g||~ 15.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||53.2 g||~ 15.1 g|
|Fat||14.01 g||~ 4 g|
|Protein||14.29 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Water||8.8 g||~ 2.5 g|
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of curry?
As I wrote before 100g has 325 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of curry.
- Tablespoon of curry (8g)26 kcal
- Teaspoon of curry (3g)10 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of curry92 kcal
- 10g of curry33 kcal
- 20g of curry65 kcal
- 50g of curry163 kcal
- 100g of curry325 kcal
Protein in curry
Curry has 14.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of curry (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in curry
Curry has 55.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of curry (8 g) has about 4.5 g of carbs.
Fat in curry
Curry has 14.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of curry (8 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of curry (8 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
curry - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.26 mg
- Vitaminium B60.105 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.056 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E25.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.1 mg
Energy content of curry
- 55% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
curry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1170 mg
- Magnessium255 mg
- Calcium525 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron19.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare curry with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how curry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does funnel cake have?
- Calories in a half of Jm Beam
- Calories in whole Jm Beam
- Calories for one, two or more Jm Beam
- Calories in glass of Jm Beam
- Calories in cup of Jm Beam
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Jm Beam
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge?
- How much fat in pork shoulder?
- How much protein in slurpee?
- What is weight of Caprese salad?
- Capri Sun drink calories per ounce (oz)
- T-bone steak calories per serving size