Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in bread?
100g of bread has about 266 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one bread | slice
To illustrate, medium size bread (450 g) has about 1197 calories.
It is about 50% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 1197 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 23 apples
- 15 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12 slices of cheese
- 9.5 glasses of milk
- 63 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about bread nutrition.
See all nutrition data of bread on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Bread (450 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size bread (450 g)|
|Carbs Total||49.42 g||14.01 g||222.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||12.2 g|
|Fat||3.33 g||0.94 g||15 g|
|Protein||8.85 g||2.51 g||39.8 g|
|Water||36.42 g||10.33 g||163.9 g|
bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.533 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.243 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.78 mg
- Vit B60.087 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.171 mcg
- Vit E0.22 mg
Energy content of bread
- 75% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium126 mg
- Phosphorus0.2 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium144 mg
- Sodium490 mg
- Iron3.61 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 loaves of bread?
As I wrote before medium size bread (450 g) has 1197 calories. It is easy to count that two loaves of bread have about 2394 calories and three loaves of bread have about 3591 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five loaves of bread.
- Medium size bread (450 g)1197 kcal
- Slice of bread (35g)93 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bread75 kcal
- Half of medium size bread598.5 kcal
- Small size bread (360g)957.6 kcal
- Big size bread (585g)1556.1 kcal
- Two medium size loaves of bread2394 kcal
- Three medium size loaves of bread3591 kcal
- Four medium size loaves of bread4788 kcal
- Five medium size loaves of bread5985 kcal
Protein in bread
Bread has 8.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bread (450 g) you can see that you will get about 39.8 g of protein.
Carbs in bread
Bread has 49.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bread (450 g) has about 222.4 g of carbs.
Fat in bread
Bread has 3.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bread (450 g) has about 15 g of fat.
medium size bread (450 g) has:1197kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oxtail have?
- Calories in a half of jumbo egg
- Calories in whole jumbo egg
- Calories for one, two or more jumbo eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese enchilada?
- How much fat in unsweetened almond milk?
- How much protein in ghee?
- What is weight of Churros?
- Smarties calories per ounce (oz)
- Chapati calories per serving size