Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in coffee?
For example, glass full of coffee (215 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of coffee on charts.
Coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||99.39 g||~ 28.2 g|
How many calories in glass, cup, half cup or espresso of coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 1 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup, half cup or espresso of coffee.
- Glass full of coffee (215g)2 kcal
- Cup of coffee (237g)2 kcal
- Half cup of coffee (118.5g)1 kcal
- Coffee espresso (12g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coffee0 kcal
- 10g of coffee0 kcal
- 20g of coffee0 kcal
- 50g of coffee1 kcal
- 100g of coffee1 kcal
Protein in coffee
Coffee has 0.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of coffee (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in coffee
0 g of carbs - coffee has no carbohydrates.
Fat in coffee
Coffee has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of coffee (215 g) has about 0 g of fat.
glass full of coffee (215 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.191 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of coffee
- 0% CARBS
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium49 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does Quaker Oatmeal have?
- Calories in a half of mixed nuts
- Calories in whole mixed nuts
- Calories for one, two or more mixed nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of mixed nuts
- Calories in teaspoon of mixed nuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in macaroni with cheese?
- How much fat in eggplant parmesan casserole?
- How much protein in rum and cola?
- What is weight of Goldfish crackers?
- Roasted chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Corned beef calories per serving size