Lemon Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lemon juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in lemon juice?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon lemon juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of lemon juice on charts.
Lemon juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.9 g||~ 2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.24 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.35 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||92.31 g||~ 26.2 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass or small glass of lemon juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass or small glass of lemon juice.
- Tablespoon of lemon juice (8g)2 kcal
- Teaspoon of lemon juice (4g)1 kcal
- Glass full of lemon juice (215g)47 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of lemon juice (37g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemon juice6 kcal
- 10g of lemon juice2 kcal
- 20g of lemon juice4 kcal
- 50g of lemon juice11 kcal
- 100g of lemon juice22 kcal
Protein in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 0.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 6.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lemon juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C38.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
Energy content of lemon juice
- 89% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
lemon juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium103 mg
- Phosphorus20 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
- Zink20 mg
Interesting charts - compare lemon juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how lemon juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana pudding have?
- Calories in a half of potato salad with egg
- Calories in whole potato salad with egg
- Calories for one, two or more potato salad with egg
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pecan pie?
- How much fat in Pina Colada?
- How much protein in brioche bun?
- What is weight of caesar dressing?
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch calories per ounce (oz)
- Pickled mushrooms calories per serving size