Lemon juice - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in lemon juice?
100g of lemon juice has about 22 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, tablespoon (8 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (8 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in lemon juice came from protein in 4%, from carbs in 89% and from fat in 7%.
lemon juice - calories table
- Tablespoon of lemon juice (8g)2 kcal
- Teaspoon oflemon juice (4g)1 kcal
- Glass full of lemon juice (215g)47 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of lemon juice (96g)21 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of lemon juice (37g)8 kcal
- 10g of lemon juice2 kcal
- 20g of lemon juice4 kcal
- 50g of lemon juice11 kcal
- 100g of lemon juice22 kcal
- 200g of lemon juice44 kcal
- 500g of lemon juice110 kcal
Lemon juice - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in lemon juice?
★ What is the weight of lemon juice?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in lemon juice?
How much dietary fiber in lemon juice?
Does lemon juice have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in lemon juice?
How much magnesium in lemon juice?
Glycemic index of lemon juice?
How much protein in lemon juice?
How much does a lemon juice weight?
Tablespoon of lemon juice weights about 8g.
Teaspoon of lemon juice weights about 4g.
Glass of lemon juice weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of lemon juice weights about 96g.
Small glass (40ml) oflemon juice weights about 37g.
Does lemon juice make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Low count of calories in lemon juice puts this product in the middle of low-calories juices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, lemon juice seems to be a pretty good choice.
This is not many but you can easily find less calorific products. It can be for example or tomato juice.
tablespoon (8 g) has:2kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does coffee have?
- What kind of minerals does cocoa contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey ham?
- What kind of vitamins in wholemeal pasta?
- How much dietary fiber in sponge cake?
- Does buttermilk have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goat cheese?
- How much magnessium in chorizo?
- What is glycemic index of roasted pork loiny?
- How much protein in mackerel?
- What is weight of smoked cheese?