Rye Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rye bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in rye bread?
Case in point, slice of rye bread (35 g) has about 91 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice rye bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rye bread on charts.
Rye bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||48.3 g||~ 13.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.8 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Fat||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Saturated fat||0.27 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||8.5 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Water||37.3 g||~ 10.6 g|
How many calories in slice of rye bread?
As I wrote before 100g has 259 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of rye bread.
- Slice of rye bread (35g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rye bread73 kcal
- 10g of rye bread26 kcal
- 20g of rye bread52 kcal
- 50g of rye bread130 kcal
- 100g of rye bread259 kcal
Protein in rye bread
Rye bread has 8.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of rye bread (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3 g of protein.
Carbs in rye bread
Rye bread has 48.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of rye bread (35 g) has about 16.9 g of carbs.
Fat in rye bread
Rye bread has 3.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of rye bread (35 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
slice of rye bread (35 g) has:91kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rye bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.434 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.335 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.805 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.151 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.33 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of rye bread
- 75% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
rye bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium166 mg
- Phosphorus1.2 mg
- Magnessium40 mg
- Calcium73 mg
- Sodium603 mg
- Iron2.83 mg
- Zink1.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare rye bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how rye bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chana masala have?
- Calories in a half of Bojangles biscuit
- Calories in whole Bojangles biscuit
- Calories for one, two or more Bojangles biscuits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in angel hair pasta?
- How much fat in wasabi peas?
- How much protein in sweetcorn?
- What is weight of fruit salad?
- Artichoke salad in oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Bean cake calories per serving size