Baked Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baked beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in baked beans?
In particular, tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon baked beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See also Baked beans vitamins and minerals
Baked beans: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of baked beans?
As I wrote before 100g has 155 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of baked beans.
- Tablespoon of baked beans (20g)31 kcal
- Teaspoon of baked beans (7g)11 kcal
- Cup of baked beans (260g)403 kcal
- Half cup of baked beans (130g)202 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked beans44 kcal
- 10g of baked beans16 kcal
- 20g of baked beans31 kcal
- 50g of baked beans78 kcal
- 100g of baked beans155 kcal
Protein in baked beans
Baked beans has 5.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in baked beans
Baked beans has 21.63 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in baked beans
Baked beans has 5.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has about 1 g of fat.
tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baked beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.136 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.049 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.408 mg
- Vitaminium B60.09 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.1 mg
Energy content of baked beans
- 56% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
baked beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium358 mg
- Phosphorus48 mg
- Magnessium43 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium422 mg
- Iron1.99 mg
- Zink48 mg
Does baked beans cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in baked beans is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, baked beans seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If baked beans contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does venison have?
- Calories in a half of Jm Beam
- Calories in whole Jm Beam
- Calories for one, two or more Jm Beam
- Calories in glass of Jm Beam
- Calories in cup of Jm Beam
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Jm Beam
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge?
- How much fat in pork shoulder?
- How much protein in slurpee?
- What is weight of Caprese salad?
- Capri Sun drink calories per ounce (oz)
- T-bone steak calories per serving size