Burger (Burger King): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Burger (Burger King): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Burger King hamburger and more
Also known as (other names): burger-king-hamburger
How many calories in Burger King hamburger?
To give you an idea, medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g) has about 392 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Burger King hamburger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Burger Bing hamburger on charts.
Burger (Burger King): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||26.76 g||~ 7.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||10.55 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||14.85 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Water||45.97 g||~ 13 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Burger King hamburgers?
As I wrote before medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g) has 392 calories. It is easy to count that two Burger King hamburgers have about 784 calories and three Burger King hamburgers have about 1176 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Burger King hamburgers.
- Medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g)392 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Burger King hamburger74 kcal
- Half of medium size Burger King hamburger196 kcal
- Small size Burger King hamburger (120g)313.6 kcal
- Big size Burger King hamburger (195g)509.6 kcal
- Two medium size Burger King hamburgers784 kcal
- Three medium size Burger King hamburgers1176 kcal
- Four medium size Burger King hamburgers1568 kcal
- Five medium size Burger King hamburgers1960 kcal
Protein in Burger King hamburger
Burger King hamburger has 14.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g) you can see that you will get about 22.3 g of protein.
Carbs in Burger King hamburger
Burger King hamburger has 26.76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g) has about 40.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Burger King hamburger
Burger King hamburger has 10.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g) has about 15.8 g of fat.
medium size Burger King hamburger (150 g) has:392kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Burger King hamburger - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.334 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.947 mg
- Vitaminium B60.101 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.089 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of Burger King hamburger
- 41% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
Burger King hamburger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium217 mg
- Phosphorus5.5 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium76 mg
- Sodium461 mg
- Iron2.87 mg
- Zink5.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare Burger King hamburger with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how Burger King hamburger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ketchup packet have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter toast
- Calories in whole peanut butter toast
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter toasts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Key Lime pie?
- How much fat in chocolate chips?
- How much protein in sriracha sauce?
- What is weight of honey bun?
- Cooked ground beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Garbanzo beans calories per serving size