Chicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken, breast and more
How many calories in chicken?
For instance, fillet (200 g) chicken has about 228 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet chicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken on charts.
Chicken: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||1.65 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||~ 6.6 g|
|Water||74.86 g||~ 21.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken?
As I wrote before fillet (200 g) has 228 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken have about 456 calories and three chicken have about 684 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken.
- Fillet (200 g)228 kcal
- Chicken breast (200g)228 kcal
- Chicken thigh (250g)285 kcal
- Chicken leg (100g)114 kcal
- Chicken wing (119g)136 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken32 kcal
Protein in chicken
Chicken has 23.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (200 g) you can see that you will get about 46.4 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken
0 g of carbs - chicken has no carbohydrates.
Fat in chicken
Chicken has 1.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (200 g) has about 3.3 g of fat.
fillet (200 g) has:228kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.068 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.092 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)10.604 mg
- Vitaminium B60.54 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of chicken
- 0% CARBS
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
chicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium239 mg
- Phosphorus2.4 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium68 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
- Zink2.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken patty have?
- Calories in a half of Quaker Oatmeal
- Calories in whole Quaker Oatmeal
- Calories for one, two or more Quaker Oatmeal
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Prime rib?
- How much fat in mixed nuts?
- How much protein in macaroni with cheese?
- What is weight of eggplant parmesan casserole?
- Rum and cola calories per ounce (oz)
- Goldfish crackers calories per serving size