Corn Flakes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in corn flakes?
100g of corn flakes have about 363 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, handful | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
To illustrate, standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) have about 109 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 109 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from corn flakes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about corn flakes nutrition.
See all nutrition data of corn flakes on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Corn Flakes (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||83.6 g||23.7 g||25.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.6 g||1.87 g||2 g|
|Fat||2.5 g||0.71 g||0.8 g|
|Saturated fat||0.54 g||0.15 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||1.96 g||2.1 g|
|Water||4.4 g||1.25 g||1.3 g|
corn flakes - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.007 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.17 mg
- Vit B60.03 mg
- Vit E0.1 mg
Energy content of corn flakes
- 87% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
corn flakes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium100 mg
- Phosphorus40 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1167 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn flakes?
As I wrote before standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) have 109 calories. It is easy to count that two corn flakes have about 218 calories and three corn flakes have about 327 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn flakes.
- Standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g)109 kcal
- Handful of corn flakes (14g)51 kcal
- Teaspoon of corn flakes (3g)11 kcal
- Glass full of corn flakes (30g)109 kcal
- Cup of corn flakes (28g)102 kcal
- Half cup of corn flakes (14g)51 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn flakes103 kcal
- Half of medium size corn flakes54.5 kcal
- Small size corn flakes (24g)87.2 kcal
- Big size corn flakes (39g)141.7 kcal
- Two medium size corn flakes218 kcal
- Three medium size corn flakes327 kcal
- Four medium size corn flakes436 kcal
- Five medium size corn flakes545 kcal
Protein in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 6.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 83.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) has about 25.1 g of carbs.
Fat in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 2.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) has:109kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare corn flakes with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how corn flakes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frankfurter have?
- Calories in a half of perch
- Calories in whole perch
- Calories for one, two or more perch
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frog legs?
- How much fat in mixed berries?
- How much protein in cooked spinach?
- What is weight of veggie pizza?
- Tater tots, Potato tots calories per ounce (oz)
- Yukon Gold potato calories per serving size