Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken breast and more
How many calories in chicken breast?
To show you what does it mean, medium size chicken breast (205 g) has about 353 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 50 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken breast on charts.
Chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||9.25 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Water||69.46 g||~ 19.7 g|
Compare chicken breast:
- chicken breast vs duck breast
- chicken breast vs turkey breast
- chicken breast vs chicken leg
- chicken breast vs chicken
- chicken breast vs salmon
- chicken breast vs tofu
- chicken breast vs cottage cheese
- chicken breast vs swordfish
- chicken breast vs chicken drumstick
- chicken breast vs chicken liver
- chicken breast vs ground beef
- chicken breast vs chicken wing
- see all compares of chicken breast
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size chicken breast (205 g) has 353 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken breast have about 706 calories and three chicken breast have about 1059 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken breast.
- Medium size chicken breast (205 g)353 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken breast49 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken breast176.5 kcal
- Small size chicken breast (164g)282.4 kcal
- Big size chicken breast (267g)458.9 kcal
- Two medium size chicken breast706 kcal
- Three medium size chicken breast1059 kcal
- Four medium size chicken breast1412 kcal
- Five medium size chicken breast1765 kcal
Protein in chicken breast
Chicken breast has 20.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken breast (205 g) you can see that you will get about 42.7 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken breast
0 g of carbs - chicken breast has no carbohydrates.
Fat in chicken breast
Chicken breast has 9.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken breast (205 g) has about 19 g of fat.
medium size chicken breast (205 g) has:353kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A83 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.908 mg
- Vitaminium B60.53 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
Energy content of chicken breast
- 0% CARBS
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium220 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron0.74 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Moscato?
- How much fat in baked chicken breast?
- How much protein in black bean burger?
- What is weight of stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- Malibu rum calories per ounce (oz)
- Deli turkey calories per serving size