Saltine Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Saltine crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 cracker , cup and more
How many calories in saltine cracker?
For example, standard serving size of saltine cracker (16 g) has about 76 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of saltine cracker is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of saltine cracker on charts.
Saltine crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||67 g||~ 19 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||20 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Saturated fat||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||8.4 g||~ 2.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 cracker , cup or half cup of saltine crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 477 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 cracker , cup or half cup of saltine cracker.
- Standard serving size of saltine cracker (16 g)76 kcal
- Saltine cracker 1 cracker (3g)14 kcal
- Cup of saltine cracker (84g)401 kcal
- Half cup of saltine cracker (42g)200 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of saltine crackers135 kcal
- 10g of saltine crackers48 kcal
- 20g of saltine crackers95 kcal
- 50g of saltine crackers239 kcal
- 100g of saltine crackers477 kcal
Protein in saltine cracker
Saltine crackers have 8.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of saltine cracker (16 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in saltine crackers
Saltine crackers have 67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of saltine cracker (16 g) has about 10.7 g of carbs.
Fat in saltine crackers
Saltine crackers have 20 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of saltine cracker (16 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of saltine cracker (16 g) has:76kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
saltine cracker - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C51 mg
- Vitaminium E8.1 mg
Energy content of saltine cracker
- 56% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
saltine cracker - minerals per 100g
- Potassium245 mg
- Phosphorus198 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium41 mg
- Sodium1074 mg
- Iron4.2 mg
- Beta karoten1760 mg
Interesting charts - compare saltine cracker with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how saltine cracker looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does vodka have?
- Calories in a half of persian cucumber
- Calories in whole persian cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more persian cucumbers
- Calories in slice of persian cucumber
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tortellini?
- How much fat in celery stalk?
- How much protein in tempeh?
- What is weight of flan?
- Rice and chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Popsicle calories per serving size