Injera: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Injera: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in injera?
For instance, standard serving size of injera (125 g) has about 110 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of injera is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of injera on charts.
Injera: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18.31 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.83 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.48 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||76.02 g||~ 21.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of injera?
As I wrote before 100g has 88 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of injera.
- Standard serving size of injera (125 g)110 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of injera25 kcal
- 10g of injera9 kcal
- 20g of injera18 kcal
- 50g of injera44 kcal
- 100g of injera88 kcal
Protein in injera
Injera has 3.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of injera (125 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in injera
Injera has 18.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of injera (125 g) has about 22.9 g of carbs.
Fat in injera
Injera has 0.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of injera (125 g) has about 1 g of fat.
standard serving size of injera (125 g) has:110kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
injera - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.174 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.711 mg
- Vitaminium B60.143 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of injera
- 77% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
injera - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Magnessium64 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium229 mg
- Iron1.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare injera with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how injera looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does malibu rum have?
- Calories in a half of Rice Krispie Treat
- Calories in whole Rice Krispie Treat
- Calories for one, two or more Rice Krispie Treats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mexican rice?
- How much fat in ham and egg sandwich?
- How much protein in scotch whiskey?
- What is weight of Macchiato coffee?
- Corn dog calories per ounce (oz)
- Pulled pork (no souce) calories per serving size