Injera: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in injera?
For instance, standard serving size of injera (125 g) has about 110 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 110 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from injera is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about injera nutrition.
See all nutrition data of injera on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Injera (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of injera (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||18.31 g||5.19 g||22.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0.83 g||0.24 g||1 g|
|Protein||3.48 g||0.99 g||4.4 g|
|Water||76.02 g||21.55 g||95 g|
injera - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.174 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.711 mg
- Vit B60.143 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vit E0.08 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of injera
- 77% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
injera - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Magnessium64 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium229 mg
- Iron1.03 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 injera?
As I wrote before standard serving size of injera (125 g) has 110 calories. It is easy to count that two injera have about 220 calories and three injera have about 330 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five injera.
- Standard serving size of injera (125 g)110 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of injera25 kcal
- Half of medium size injera55 kcal
- Small size injera (100g)88 kcal
- Big size injera (163g)143 kcal
- Two medium size injera220 kcal
- Three medium size injera330 kcal
- Four medium size injera440 kcal
- Five medium size injera550 kcal
Protein in injera
Injera has 3.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of injera (125 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in injera
Injera has 18.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of injera (125 g) has about 22.9 g of carbs.
Fat in injera
Injera has 0.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of injera (125 g) has about 1 g of fat.
standard serving size of injera (125 g) has:110kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare injera with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how injera looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does malibu rum have?
- Calories in a half of Rice Krispie Treat
- Calories in whole Rice Krispie Treat
- Calories for one, two or more Rice Krispie Treats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mexican rice?
- How much fat in ham and egg sandwich?
- How much protein in scotch whiskey?
- What is weight of Macchiato coffee?
- Corn dog calories per ounce (oz)
- Pulled pork (no souce) calories per serving size