Beef And Broccoli: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in beef and broccoli?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g) has about 219 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 219 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from beef and broccoli is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about beef and broccoli nutrition.
See all nutrition data of beef and broccoli on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Beef And Broccoli (141 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.32 g||1.51 g||7.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||2 g|
|Fat||10.44 g||2.96 g||14.7 g|
|Protein||10.57 g||3 g||14.9 g|
|Water||71.83 g||20.36 g||101.3 g|
beef and broccoli - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.057 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.128 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.09 mg
- Vit B60.218 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.033 mcg
- Vit C39.2 mg
- Vit E1.48 mg
- Vit K0.063 mg
Energy content of beef and broccoli
- 14% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
beef and broccoli - minerals per 100g
- Potassium307 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium34 mg
- Sodium439 mg
- Iron1.26 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beef and broccoli?
As I wrote before standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g) has 219 calories. It is easy to count that two beef and broccoli have about 438 calories and three beef and broccoli have about 657 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beef and broccoli.
- Standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g)219 kcal
- Beef and broccoli pouch (200g)310 kcal
- Cup of beef and broccoli (220g)341 kcal
- Half cup of beef and broccoli (110g)171 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef and broccoli44 kcal
- Half of medium size beef and broccoli109.5 kcal
- Small size beef and broccoli (113g)175.2 kcal
- Big size beef and broccoli (183g)284.7 kcal
- Two medium size beef and broccoli438 kcal
- Three medium size beef and broccoli657 kcal
- Four medium size beef and broccoli876 kcal
- Five medium size beef and broccoli1095 kcal
Protein in beef and broccoli
Beef and broccoli has 10.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g) you can see that you will get about 14.9 g of protein.
Carbs in beef and broccoli
Beef and broccoli has 5.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g) has about 7.5 g of carbs.
Fat in beef and broccoli
Beef and broccoli has 10.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g) has about 14.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of beef and broccoli (141 g) has:219kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare beef and broccoli with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how beef and broccoli looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does deli turkey have?
- Calories in a half of mexican rice
- Calories in whole mexican rice
- Calories for one, two or more mexican rice
- Calories in tablespoon of mexican rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ham and egg sandwich?
- How much fat in scotch whiskey?
- How much protein in Macchiato coffee?
- What is weight of corn dog?
- Pulled pork (no souce) calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna salad with egg calories per serving size