Chocolate Chip Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate chip muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chocolate chip muffin and more
How many calories in chocolate chip muffin?
In particular, medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g) has about 516 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chocolate chip muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 27 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 74 minutes, swim for about 61 minutes or run for 52 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate chip muffin on charts.
Chocolate chip muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||55.29 g||~ 15.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||18.55 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Protein||5.64 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||18.54 g||~ 5.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate chip muffins?
As I wrote before medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g) have 516 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate chip muffins have about 1032 calories and three chocolate chip muffins have about 1548 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate chip muffins.
- Medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g)516 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate chip muffins113 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate chip muffin258 kcal
- Small size chocolate chip muffin (104g)412.8 kcal
- Big size chocolate chip muffin (169g)670.8 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate chip muffins1032 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate chip muffins1548 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate chip muffins2064 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate chip muffins2580 kcal
Protein in chocolate chip muffin
Chocolate chip muffins have 5.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g) you can see that you will get about 7.3 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate chip muffins
Chocolate chip muffins have 55.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g) has about 71.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate chip muffins
Chocolate chip muffins have 18.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g) has about 24.1 g of fat.
medium size chocolate chip muffin (130 g) has:516kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate chip muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.186 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.226 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.521 mg
- Vitaminium B60.047 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.061 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.53 mg
- Vitaminium K0.015 mg
Energy content of chocolate chip muffin
- 54% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
chocolate chip muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium164 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium144 mg
- Sodium309 mg
- Iron2.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate chip muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate chip muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pastrami have?
- Calories in a half of tuna
- Calories in whole tuna
- Calories for one, two or more tuna
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Belriso?
- How much fat in Bosc pear?
- How much protein in Mango lassi?
- What is weight of buttered bagel?
- Pozole soup (canned) calories per ounce (oz)
- Chow mein calories per serving size