Goat Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in goat cheese?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has about 44 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 44 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about goat cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of goat cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Goat Cheese (12 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.12 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||29.84 g||8.46 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||21.58 g||6.12 g||2.6 g|
|Water||45.52 g||12.9 g||5.5 g|
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1464 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.072 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.676 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.148 mg
- Vit B60.06 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit E0.26 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 0% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium158 mg
- Phosphorus2.5 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium298 mg
- Sodium415 mg
- Iron1.62 mg
- Zink2.5 mg
Compare goat cheese:
- goat cheese vs Brie
- goat cheese vs mozzarella
- goat cheese vs cheddar
- goat cheese vs feta cheese
- goat cheese vs gouda cheese
- goat cheese vs Greek yoghurt
- goat cheese vs Queso Fresco cheese
- goat cheese vs ricotta cheese
- goat cheese vs paneer cheese
- goat cheese vs cream cheese
- goat cheese vs Gorgonzola
- goat cheese vs cottage cheese
- see all compares of goat cheese
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goat cheese?
As I wrote before tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has 44 calories. It is easy to count that two goat cheese have about 88 calories and three goat cheese have about 132 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goat cheese.
- Tablespoon of goat cheese (12g)44 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese (30g)109 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese (130g)473 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese (65g)237 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese103 kcal
- Half of medium size goat cheese22 kcal
- Small size goat cheese (10g)35.2 kcal
- Big size goat cheese (16g)57.2 kcal
- Two medium size goat cheese88 kcal
- Three medium size goat cheese132 kcal
- Four medium size goat cheese176 kcal
- Five medium size goat cheese220 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 21.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) you can see that you will get about 2.6 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has about 0 g of carbs.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 29.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has:44kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare goat cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Tater tots have?
- Calories in a half of tostada
- Calories in whole tostada
- Calories for one, two or more tostadas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vitamin water?
- How much fat in greek salad?
- How much protein in calzone?
- What is weight of tea with milk?
- Oatmeal cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable sushi roll calories per serving size