Goat Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in goat cheese?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has about 44 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See also Goat cheese vitamins and minerals
Goat cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 364 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese.
- Tablespoon of goat cheese (12g)44 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese (30g)109 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese (130g)473 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese (65g)237 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese103 kcal
- 10g of goat cheese36 kcal
- 20g of goat cheese73 kcal
- 50g of goat cheese182 kcal
- 100g of goat cheese364 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 21.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) you can see that you will get about 2.6 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has about 0 g of carbs.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 29.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese (12 g) has:44kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1464 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.072 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.676 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.148 mg
- Vitaminium B60.06 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.26 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 0% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium158 mg
- Phosphorus2.5 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium298 mg
- Sodium415 mg
- Iron1.62 mg
- Zink2.5 mg
Does goat cheese cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in goat cheese puts it in the avarage of dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, goat cheese seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does matcha have?
- Calories in a half of tostada
- Calories in whole tostada
- Calories for one, two or more tostadas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vitamin water?
- How much fat in greek salad?
- How much protein in calzone?
- What is weight of tea with milk?
- Oatmeal cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Spam calories per serving size