Orange Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in orange juice?
100g of orange juice has about 45 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | glass
Case in point, glass full of orange juice (215 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 97 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of orange juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about orange juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of orange juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Orange Juice (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of orange juice (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.4 g||2.95 g||22.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||0.2 g||1.5 g|
|Water||88.3 g||25.03 g||189.8 g|
orange juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A200 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vit B60.04 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vit C50 mg
- Vit E0.04 mg
Energy content of orange juice
- 90% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
orange juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium200 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 orange juice?
As I wrote before glass full of orange juice (215 g) has 97 calories. It is easy to count that two orange juice have about 194 calories and three orange juice have about 291 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five orange juice.
- Glass full of orange juice (215g)97 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of orange juice13 kcal
- Half of medium size orange juice48.5 kcal
- Small size orange juice (172g)77.6 kcal
- Big size orange juice (280g)126.1 kcal
- Two medium size orange juice194 kcal
- Three medium size orange juice291 kcal
- Four medium size orange juice388 kcal
- Five medium size orange juice485 kcal
Protein in orange juice
Orange juice has 0.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of orange juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in orange juice
Orange juice has 10.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of orange juice (215 g) has about 22.4 g of carbs.
Fat in orange juice
Orange juice has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of orange juice (215 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
glass full of orange juice (215 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare orange juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how orange juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brandy have?
- Calories in a half of Moscato
- Calories in whole Moscato
- Calories for one, two or more Moscato
- Calories in glass of Moscato
- Calories in cup of Moscato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baked chicken breast?
- How much fat in black bean burger?
- How much protein in stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- What is weight of malibu rum?
- Deli turkey calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice Krispie Treat calories per serving size