Orange Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Orange juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in orange juice?
Case in point, glass full of orange juice (215 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass orange juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of orange juice on charts.
Orange juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass of orange juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 45 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of orange juice.
- Glass full of orange juice (215g)97 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of orange juice13 kcal
- 10g of orange juice5 kcal
- 20g of orange juice9 kcal
- 50g of orange juice23 kcal
- 100g of orange juice45 kcal
Protein in orange juice
Orange juice has 0.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of orange juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in orange juice
Orange juice has 10.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of orange juice (215 g) has about 22.4 g of carbs.
Fat in orange juice
Orange juice has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of orange juice (215 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
glass full of orange juice (215 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
orange juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A200 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium C50 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of orange juice
- 90% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
orange juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium200 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Does orange juice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in orange juice puts it in the avarage of juices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, orange juice seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare orange juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how orange juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brandy have?
- Calories in a half of Moscato
- Calories in whole Moscato
- Calories for one, two or more Moscato
- Calories in glass of Moscato
- Calories in cup of Moscato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baked chicken breast?
- How much fat in black bean burger?
- How much protein in stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- What is weight of malibu rum?
- Deli turkey calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice Krispie Treat calories per serving size