Cooked Ground Turkey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked ground turkey: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked ground turkey?
To give you an idea, handful of cooked ground turkey (42 g) has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked ground turkey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked ground turkey on charts.
Cooked ground turkey: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked ground turkey?
As I wrote before 100g has 203 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked ground turkey.
- Handful of cooked ground turkey (42g)85 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked ground turkey (8g)16 kcal
- Cup of cooked ground turkey (148g)300 kcal
- Half cup of cooked ground turkey (74g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked ground turkey58 kcal
- 10g of cooked ground turkey20 kcal
- 20g of cooked ground turkey41 kcal
- 50g of cooked ground turkey102 kcal
- 100g of cooked ground turkey203 kcal
Protein in cooked ground turkey
Cooked ground turkey has 27.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked ground turkey (42 g) you can see that you will get about 11.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked ground turkey
0 g of carbs - cooked ground turkey has no carbohydrates.
Fat in cooked ground turkey
Cooked ground turkey has 10.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked ground turkey (42 g) has about 4.4 g of fat.
handful of cooked ground turkey (42 g) has:85kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked ground turkey - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A79 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.724 mg
- Vitaminium B60.633 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
Energy content of cooked ground turkey
- 0% CARBS
- 54% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
cooked ground turkey - minerals per 100g
- Potassium294 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium78 mg
- Iron1.52 mg
Does cooked ground turkey make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in cooked ground turkey puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked ground turkey seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked ground turkey contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked ground turkey with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked ground turkey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do mixed berries have?
- Calories in a half of veggie pizza
- Calories in whole veggie pizza
- Calories for one, two or more veggie pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Tater tots?
- How much fat in Yukon Gold potato?
- How much protein in tostada?
- What is weight of vitamin water?
- Greek salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Calzone calories per serving size