Milk Chocolate: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Milk chocolate: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): tabliczka czekolady mlecznej
How many calories in milk chocolate?
For example, standard serving size of milk chocolate (25 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of milk chocolate is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of milk chocolate on charts.
Milk chocolate: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, bar , 1 cube , cup or half cup of milk chocolate?
As I wrote before 100g has 535 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, bar , 1 cube , cup or half cup of milk chocolate.
- Standard serving size of milk chocolate (25 g)134 kcal
- Milk chocolate bar (100g)535 kcal
- Milk chocolate 1 cube (6g)32 kcal
- Cup of milk chocolate (144g)770 kcal
- Half cup of milk chocolate (72g)385 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of milk chocolate152 kcal
- 10g of milk chocolate54 kcal
- 20g of milk chocolate107 kcal
- 50g of milk chocolate268 kcal
- 100g of milk chocolate535 kcal
Protein in milk chocolate
Milk chocolate has 7.65 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of milk chocolate (25 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in milk chocolate
Milk chocolate has 59.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of milk chocolate (25 g) has about 14.9 g of carbs.
Fat in milk chocolate
Milk chocolate has 29.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of milk chocolate (25 g) has about 7.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of milk chocolate (25 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
milk chocolate - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A195 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.112 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.298 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.386 mg
- Vitaminium B60.036 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.51 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of milk chocolate
- 44% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
milk chocolate - minerals per 100g
- Potassium372 mg
- Phosphorus5.7 mg
- Magnessium63 mg
- Calcium189 mg
- Sodium79 mg
- Iron2.35 mg
- Zink5.7 mg
- Beta karoten49 mg
Does milk chocolate make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Milk chocolate have one of the hight number of calories within sweets. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, milk chocolate seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If milk chocolate contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare milk chocolate with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how milk chocolate looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork neck have?
- Calories in a half of McFlurry McDonald's
- Calories in whole McFlurry McDonald's
- Calories for one, two or more McFlurry McDonald's
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kolache?
- How much fat in injera?
- How much protein in beef and broccoli?
- What is weight of brandy?
- Salmon patty calories per ounce (oz)
- Moscato calories per serving size