Buttermilk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Buttermilk: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in buttermilk?
In particular, glass full of buttermilk (220 g) has about 231 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass buttermilk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of buttermilk on charts.
Buttermilk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, small glass, cup or half cup of buttermilk?
As I wrote before 100g has 105 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, small glass, cup or half cup of buttermilk.
- Glass full of buttermilk (220g)231 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of buttermilk (40g)42 kcal
- Cup of buttermilk (245g)257 kcal
- Half cup of buttermilk (122.5g)129 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of buttermilk30 kcal
- 10g of buttermilk11 kcal
- 20g of buttermilk21 kcal
- 50g of buttermilk53 kcal
- 100g of buttermilk105 kcal
Protein in buttermilk
Buttermilk has 34.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of buttermilk (220 g) you can see that you will get about 75.5 g of protein.
Carbs in buttermilk
Buttermilk has 49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of buttermilk (220 g) has about 107.8 g of carbs.
Fat in buttermilk
Buttermilk has 5.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of buttermilk (220 g) has about 12.7 g of fat.
glass full of buttermilk (220 g) has:231kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
buttermilk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A175 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.392 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.579 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.876 mg
- Vitaminium B60.338 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.047 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
Energy content of buttermilk
- 51% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
buttermilk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1592 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium110 mg
- Calcium1184 mg
- Sodium517 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does buttermilk make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very low count of calories in buttermilk puts this product at the top of low calorific dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, buttermilk seems to be a good choice.
Interesting charts - compare buttermilk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how buttermilk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bacardi rum have?
- Calories in a half of shredded cheddar cheese
- Calories in whole shredded cheddar cheese
- Calories for one, two or more shredded cheddar cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana pudding?
- How much fat in overnight oats?
- How much protein in potato salad with egg?
- What is weight of pecan pie?
- Pina Colada calories per ounce (oz)
- Brioche bun calories per serving size