Raw Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Raw pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, glass and more
How many calories in raw pasta?
Case in point, standard serving size of raw pasta (140 g) has about 510 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of raw pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 73 minutes, swim for about 60 minutes or run for 51 minutes.
See all nutrition data of raw pasta on charts.
Raw pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||77.6 g||~ 22 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Saturated fat||0.31 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
Compare raw pasta:
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, glass, cup or half cup of raw pasta?
As I wrote before 100g has 364 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, glass, cup or half cup of raw pasta.
- Standard serving size of raw pasta (140 g)510 kcal
- Handful of raw pasta (30g)109 kcal
- Glass full of raw pasta (65g)237 kcal
- Cup of raw pasta (122g)444 kcal
- Half cup of raw pasta (61g)222 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raw pasta103 kcal
- 10g of raw pasta36 kcal
- 20g of raw pasta73 kcal
- 50g of raw pasta182 kcal
- 100g of raw pasta364 kcal
Protein in raw pasta
Raw pasta has 11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of raw pasta (140 g) you can see that you will get about 15.4 g of protein.
Carbs in raw pasta
Raw pasta has 77.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of raw pasta (140 g) has about 108.6 g of carbs.
Fat in raw pasta
Raw pasta has 1.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of raw pasta (140 g) has about 2.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of raw pasta (140 g) has:510kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
raw pasta - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.98 mg
- Vitaminium B60.07 mg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
Energy content of raw pasta
- 84% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
raw pasta - minerals per 100g
- Potassium149 mg
- Phosphorus100 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
- Zink0.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare raw pasta with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how raw pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cod fillet have?
- Calories in a half of instant coffee
- Calories in whole instant coffee
- Calories for one, two or more instant coffee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oxtail?
- How much fat in calamari?
- How much protein in jumbo egg?
- What is weight of cheese enchilada?
- Unsweetened almond milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Ghee calories per serving size