Corn Flakes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corn Flakes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, teaspoon and more
How many calories in corn flakes?
To illustrate, standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) have about 109 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of corn flakes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of corn flakes on charts.
Corn Flakes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||83.6 g||~ 23.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.6 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Fat||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Saturated fat||0.54 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||4.4 g||~ 1.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of corn flakes?
As I wrote before 100g have 363 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of corn flakes.
- Standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g)109 kcal
- Handful of corn flakes (14g)51 kcal
- Teaspoon of corn flakes (3g)11 kcal
- Glass full of corn flakes (30g)109 kcal
- Cup of corn flakes (28g)102 kcal
- Half cup of corn flakes (14g)51 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn flakes103 kcal
- 10g of corn flakes36 kcal
- 20g of corn flakes73 kcal
- 50g of corn flakes182 kcal
- 100g of corn flakes363 kcal
Protein in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 6.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 83.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) has about 25.1 g of carbs.
Fat in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 2.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of corn flakes (30 g) has:109kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
corn flakes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.007 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B60.03 mg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
Energy content of corn flakes
- 87% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
corn flakes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium100 mg
- Phosphorus40 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1167 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.16 mg
Interesting charts - compare corn flakes with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how corn flakes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frankfurter have?
- Calories in a half of perch
- Calories in whole perch
- Calories for one, two or more perch
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frog legs?
- How much fat in mixed berries?
- How much protein in cooked spinach?
- What is weight of veggie pizza?
- Tater tots, Potato tots calories per ounce (oz)
- Yukon Gold potato calories per serving size