Corn Flakes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corn Flakes: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in corn flakes?
To illustrate, handful of corn flakes (14 g) has about 51 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful corn flakes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
Corn Flakes: calories and nutrition per 100g
Corn Flakes: calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in handfull, teaspoon or glass of corn flakes?
As I wrote before 100g have 363 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handfull, teaspoon or glass of corn flakes.
- Handfull of corn flakes (14g)51 kcal
- Teaspoon of corn flakes (3g)11 kcal
- Glass full of corn flakes (30g)109 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn flakes103 kcal
- 10g of corn flakes36 kcal
- 20g of corn flakes73 kcal
- 50g of corn flakes182 kcal
- 100g of corn flakes363 kcal
Protein in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 6.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of corn flakes (14 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 83.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of corn flakes (14 g) has about 11.7 g of carbs.
Fat in corn flakes
Corn flakes have 2.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of corn flakes (14 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
corn flakes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.007 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.03 mg
- Vitaminium E 0.1 mg
Energy content of corn flakes
- 87% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
corn flakes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 100 mg
- Phosphorus 40 mg
- Magnessium 6 mg
- Calcium 8 mg
- Sodium 1167 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Zink 0.16 mg
Do corn flakes make you fat? Whether it is good to eat corn flakes on diet?
Very hight count of calories in corn flakes puts this product at the top of hight calorific grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, corn flakes seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If corn flakes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does smoked bacon have?
- Calories in a half of frog legs
- Calories in whole frog legs
- Calories for one, two or more frog legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mixed berries?
- How much fat in cooked spinach?
- How much protein in veggie pizza?
- What is weight of Tater tots?
- Yukon Gold potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Tostada calories per serving size