Broccoli: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in broccoli?
In particular, medium size broccoli (520 g) has about 177 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 177 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from broccoli is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about broccoli nutrition.
See all nutrition data of broccoli on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Broccoli (520 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size broccoli (520 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.64 g||1.88 g||34.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.74 g||13.5 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||0.1 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||2.82 g||0.8 g||14.7 g|
broccoli - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A623 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.071 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.117 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.639 mg
- Vit B50.573 mg
- Vit B60.175 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)63 mcg
- Vit C89.2 mg
- Vit E0.17 mg
- Vit K101.6 mg
Energy content of broccoli
- 65% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
broccoli - minerals per 100g
- Potassium316 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium33 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
- Zink0.41 mg
- Beta karoten361 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 broccoli?
As I wrote before medium size broccoli (520 g) has 177 calories. It is easy to count that two broccoli have about 354 calories and three broccoli have about 531 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five broccoli.
- Medium size broccoli (520 g)177 kcal
- Broccoli cup, flowerets (71g)24 kcal
- Cup of broccoli (156g)53 kcal
- Half cup of broccoli (78g)27 kcal
- Broccoli 1 floweret (60g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of broccoli10 kcal
- Half of medium size broccoli88.5 kcal
- Small size broccoli (416g)141.6 kcal
- Big size broccoli (676g)230.1 kcal
- Two medium size broccoli354 kcal
- Three medium size broccoli531 kcal
- Four medium size broccoli708 kcal
- Five medium size broccoli885 kcal
Protein in broccoli
Broccoli has 2.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size broccoli (520 g) you can see that you will get about 14.7 g of protein.
Carbs in broccoli
Broccoli has 6.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size broccoli (520 g) has about 34.5 g of carbs.
Fat in broccoli
Broccoli has 0.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size broccoli (520 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
medium size broccoli (520 g) has:177kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare broccoli with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how broccoli looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fodder cabbage have?
- Calories in a half of eggplant
- Calories in whole eggplant
- Calories for one, two or more eggplants
- Calories in slice of eggplant
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in endive?
- How much fat in fava beans?
- How much protein in fennel?
- What is weight of kale?
- Kohlrabi calories per ounce (oz)
- Leek calories per serving size