Baked Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in baked beans?
In particular, tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 31 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of baked beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about baked beans nutrition.
See all nutrition data of baked beans on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Baked Beans (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of baked beans (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.63 g||6.13 g||4.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.5 g||1.56 g||1.1 g|
|Fat||5.15 g||1.46 g||1 g|
|Protein||5.54 g||1.57 g||1.1 g|
|Water||65.17 g||18.48 g||13 g|
baked beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.136 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.049 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.408 mg
- Vit B60.09 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vit C1.1 mg
Energy content of baked beans
- 56% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
baked beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium358 mg
- Phosphorus48 mg
- Magnessium43 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium422 mg
- Iron1.99 mg
- Zink48 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baked beans?
As I wrote before tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has 31 calories. It is easy to count that two baked beans have about 62 calories and three baked beans have about 93 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baked beans.
- Tablespoon of baked beans (20g)31 kcal
- Teaspoon of baked beans (7g)11 kcal
- Cup of baked beans (260g)403 kcal
- Half cup of baked beans (130g)202 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked beans44 kcal
- Half of medium size baked beans15.5 kcal
- Small size baked beans (16g)24.8 kcal
- Big size baked beans (26g)40.3 kcal
- Two medium size baked beans62 kcal
- Three medium size baked beans93 kcal
- Four medium size baked beans124 kcal
- Five medium size baked beans155 kcal
Protein in baked beans
Baked beans has 5.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in baked beans
Baked beans has 21.63 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in baked beans
Baked beans has 5.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has about 1 g of fat.
tablespoon of baked beans (20 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare baked beans with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how baked beans looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Gyoza dumplings have?
- Calories in a half of hummus Sabra
- Calories in whole hummus Sabra
- Calories for one, two or more hummus Sabra
- Calories in tablespoon of hummus Sabra
- Calories in teaspoon of hummus Sabra
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jm Beam?
- How much fat in fudge?
- How much protein in pork shoulder?
- What is weight of slurpee?
- Caprese salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Capri Sun drink calories per serving size