Swordfish (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Swordfish (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one swordfish, steak and more
How many calories in swordfish?
In particular, fillet (106 g) swordfish has about 153 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet swordfish is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of swordfish on charts.
Swordfish (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||6.65 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Protein||19.66 g||~ 5.6 g|
|Water||73.38 g||~ 20.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 swordfish?
As I wrote before fillet (106 g) has 153 calories. It is easy to count that two swordfish have about 306 calories and three swordfish have about 459 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five swordfish.
- Fillet (106 g)153 kcal
- Swordfish steak (106g)153 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of swordfish41 kcal
Protein in swordfish
Swordfish has 19.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (106 g) you can see that you will get about 20.8 g of protein.
Carbs in swordfish
0 g of carbs - swordfish has no carbohydrates.
Fat in swordfish
Swordfish has 6.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (106 g) has about 7 g of fat.
fillet (106 g) has:153kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
swordfish - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A120 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.76 mg
- Vitaminium B60.543 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.02 mg
Energy content of swordfish
- 0% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
swordfish - minerals per 100g
- Potassium418 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium81 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare swordfish with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how swordfish looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chia pudding have?
- Calories in a half of popcorn cake
- Calories in whole popcorn cake
- Calories for one, two or more popcorn cakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sangria?
- How much fat in pink lady apple?
- How much protein in fried fish?
- What is weight of protein shake?
- Oyster mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg salad sandwich calories per serving size