Fudge: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fudge?
Case in point, one piece (20 g) fudge has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 82 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece fudge is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fudge nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fudge on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Piece (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one piece (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||76.44 g||21.67 g||15.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.48 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||10.41 g||2.95 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||2.39 g||0.68 g||0.5 g|
|Water||9.81 g||2.78 g||2 g|
fudge - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.026 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.176 mg
- Vit B60.012 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.18 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of fudge
- 75% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
fudge - minerals per 100g
- Potassium134 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium45 mg
- Iron1.77 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fudge?
As I wrote before one piece (20 g) has 82 calories. It is easy to count that two fudge have about 164 calories and three fudge have about 246 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fudge.
- One piece (20 g)82 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fudge117 kcal
Protein in fudge
Fudge has 2.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in fudge
Fudge has 76.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (20 g) has about 15.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fudge
Fudge has 10.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (20 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
one piece (20 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fudge with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how fudge looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roti have?
- Calories in a half of roast beef sandwich
- Calories in whole roast beef sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more roast beef sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana fritter?
- How much fat in Taco Salad Taco Bell?
- How much protein in General Tso chicken?
- What is weight of Tootsie Roll?
- Macaroon cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna can in water calories per serving size