Sour Cream (No Fat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sour cream (no fat): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in sour cream?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of sour cream (9 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon sour cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of sour cream on charts.
Sour cream (no fat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.6 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||80.6 g||~ 22.9 g|
Compare sour cream:
- sour cream vs cottage cheese
- sour cream vs mascarpone
- sour cream vs Greek yoghurt
- sour cream vs coffee creamer
- sour cream vs skimmed milk
- sour cream vs coconut milk
- sour cream vs cream cheese
- sour cream vs cheddar
- sour cream vs margarine
- sour cream vs butter
- sour cream vs mozzarella
- sour cream vs kefir
- see all compares of sour cream
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of sour cream?
As I wrote before 100g has 74 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of sour cream.
- Tablespoon of sour cream (9g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of sour cream (5g)4 kcal
- Glass full of sour cream (180g)133 kcal
- Cup of sour cream (230g)170 kcal
- Half cup of sour cream (115g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sour cream21 kcal
- 10g of sour cream7 kcal
- 20g of sour cream15 kcal
- 50g of sour cream37 kcal
- 100g of sour cream74 kcal
Protein in sour cream
Sour cream has 3.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of sour cream (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in sour cream
Sour cream has 15.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of sour cream (9 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in sour cream
0 g of fat - sour cream has no fat.
tablespoon of sour cream (9 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sour cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A255 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
Energy content of sour cream
- 83% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
sour cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium129 mg
- Phosphorus73 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium141 mg
- Zink73 mg
Interesting charts - compare sour cream with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how sour cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chia pudding?
- How much fat in black bean salad?
- How much protein in popcorn cake?
- What is weight of Sangria?
- Pink lady apples calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried fish calories per serving size