Pork Shoulder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork shoulder: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in pork shoulder?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has about 108 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pork shoulder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork shoulder on charts.
Pork shoulder: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of pork shoulders?
As I wrote before 100g has 127 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of pork shoulder.
- Standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g)108 kcal
- Slice of pork shoulder (100g)127 kcal
- Cup of pork shoulder (135g)171 kcal
- Half cup of pork shoulder (67.5g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork shoulder36 kcal
- 10g of pork shoulder13 kcal
- 20g of pork shoulder25 kcal
- 50g of pork shoulder64 kcal
- 100g of pork shoulder127 kcal
Protein in pork shoulder
Pork shoulder has 22.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) you can see that you will get about 19.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pork shoulder
0 g of carbs - pork shoulder has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork shoulder
Pork shoulder has 3.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has about 2.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has:108kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork shoulder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.645 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.465 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.602 mg
- Vitaminium B60.722 mg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
Energy content of pork shoulder
- 0% CARBS
- 75% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
pork shoulder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium378 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron0.89 mg
Interesting charts - compare pork shoulder with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork shoulder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Wendy's Chicken Nuggets have?
- Calories in a half of banana fritter
- Calories in whole banana fritter
- Calories for one, two or more banana fritters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Taco Salad Taco Bell?
- How much fat in General Tso chicken?
- How much protein in Tootsie Roll?
- What is weight of macaroon cookie?
- Tuna can in water calories per ounce (oz)
- Rotisserie chicken breast calories per serving size