Pork Shoulder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pork shoulder?
100g of pork shoulder has about 127 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, slice | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has about 108 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 108 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pork shoulder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork shoulder nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork shoulder on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pork Shoulder (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||3.4 g||0.96 g||2.9 g|
|Protein||22.54 g||6.39 g||19.2 g|
|Water||74.37 g||21.08 g||63.2 g|
pork shoulder - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.645 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.465 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)9.602 mg
- Vit B60.722 mg
- Vit E0.08 mg
Energy content of pork shoulder
- 0% CARBS
- 75% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
pork shoulder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium378 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron0.89 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork shoulders?
As I wrote before standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has 108 calories. It is easy to count that two pork shoulders have about 216 calories and three pork shoulders have about 324 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork shoulders.
- Standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g)108 kcal
- Slice of pork shoulder (100g)127 kcal
- Cup of pork shoulder (135g)171 kcal
- Half cup of pork shoulder (67.5g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork shoulder36 kcal
- Half of medium size pork shoulder54 kcal
- Small size pork shoulder (68g)86.4 kcal
- Big size pork shoulder (111g)140.4 kcal
- Two medium size pork shoulders216 kcal
- Three medium size pork shoulders324 kcal
- Four medium size pork shoulders432 kcal
- Five medium size pork shoulders540 kcal
Protein in pork shoulder
Pork shoulder has 22.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) you can see that you will get about 19.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pork shoulder
0 g of carbs - pork shoulder has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork shoulder
Pork shoulder has 3.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has about 2.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of pork shoulder (85 g) has:108kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork shoulder with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork shoulder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Wendy's Chicken Nuggets have?
- Calories in a half of banana fritter
- Calories in whole banana fritter
- Calories for one, two or more banana fritters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Taco Salad Taco Bell?
- How much fat in General Tso chicken?
- How much protein in Tootsie Roll?
- What is weight of macaroon cookie?
- Tuna can in water calories per ounce (oz)
- Rotisserie chicken breast calories per serving size