Caprese Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Caprese salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Caprese salad?
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of Caprese salad (161 g) has about 238 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Caprese salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Caprese salad on charts.
Caprese salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of Caprese salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 148 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of Caprese salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Caprese salad (161 g)238 kcal
- Half cup of Caprese salad (80.5g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Caprese salad42 kcal
- 10g of Caprese salad15 kcal
- 20g of Caprese salad30 kcal
- 50g of Caprese salad74 kcal
- 100g of Caprese salad148 kcal
Protein in Caprese salad
Caprese salad has 3.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Caprese salad (161 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Caprese salad
Caprese salad has 8.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Caprese salad (161 g) has about 13.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Caprese salad
Caprese salad has 11.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Caprese salad (161 g) has about 19.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Caprese salad (161 g) has:238kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Caprese salad - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Caprese salad
- 22% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Caprese salad - minerals per 100g
- Sodium338 mg
Does Caprese salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in Caprese salad puts this product at the top of hight calorific Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, Caprese salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Caprese salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Caprese salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how Caprese salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana fritter have?
- Calories in a half of General Tso chicken
- Calories in whole General Tso chicken
- Calories for one, two or more General Tso chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Tootsie Roll?
- How much fat in macaroon cookie?
- How much protein in tuna can in water?
- What is weight of rotisserie chicken breast?
- McDouble McDonald's calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried mushrooms calories per serving size