Smoked Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Smoked sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in smoked sausage?
For example, link (69 g) smoked sausage has about 213 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from link smoked sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of smoked sausage on charts.
Smoked sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.94 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||28.23 g||~ 8 g|
|Protein||11.98 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||56.49 g||~ 16 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of smoked sausage?
As I wrote before 100g has 309 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of smoked sausage.
- Link (69 g)213 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked sausage88 kcal
Protein in smoked sausage
Smoked sausage has 11.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of link (69 g) you can see that you will get about 8.3 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked sausage
Smoked sausage has 0.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that link (69 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in smoked sausage
Smoked sausage has 28.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that link (69 g) has about 19.5 g of fat.
link (69 g) has:213kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
smoked sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.807 mg
- Vitaminium B60.179 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
Energy content of smoked sausage
- 1% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
smoked sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium483 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium827 mg
- Iron0.59 mg
Interesting charts - compare smoked sausage with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Caprese salad have?
- Calories in a half of t-bone steak
- Calories in whole t-bone steak
- Calories for one, two or more t-bone steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken pot pie?
- How much fat in apple pie?
- How much protein in roti?
- What is weight of Wendy's Chicken Nuggets?
- Roast beef sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Banana fritter calories per serving size