Cooked Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked chickpeas?
100g of cooked chickpeas have about 163 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
To illustrate, standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) have about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 122 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked chickpeas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked chickpeas on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cooked Chickpeas (75 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g)|
|Carbs Total||27.25 g||7.73 g||20.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.6 g||2.15 g||5.7 g|
|Fat||2.57 g||0.73 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||8.81 g||2.5 g||6.6 g|
|Water||59.85 g||16.97 g||44.9 g|
cooked chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.115 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.523 mg
- Vit B60.138 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.171 mcg
- Vit C1.3 mg
- Vit E0.35 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of cooked chickpeas
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
cooked chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium289 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium242 mg
- Iron2.87 mg
Compare cooked chickpeas:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked chickpeas?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) have 122 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked chickpeas have about 244 calories and three cooked chickpeas have about 366 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked chickpeas.
- Standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g)122 kcal
- Handful of cooked chickpeas (55g)90 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked chickpeas (12g)20 kcal
- Cup of cooked chickpeas (170g)277 kcal
- Half cup of cooked chickpeas (85g)139 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked chickpeas46 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked chickpeas61 kcal
- Small size cooked chickpeas (60g)97.6 kcal
- Big size cooked chickpeas (98g)158.6 kcal
- Two medium size cooked chickpeas244 kcal
- Three medium size cooked chickpeas366 kcal
- Four medium size cooked chickpeas488 kcal
- Five medium size cooked chickpeas610 kcal
Protein in cooked chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas have 8.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas have 27.25 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) has about 20.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas have 2.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked chickpeas with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rye bread have?
- Calories in a half of dinner roll
- Calories in whole dinner roll
- Calories for one, two or more dinner rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black rice?
- How much fat in sheep milk?
- How much protein in duck meat?
- What is weight of prunes?
- Carp calories per ounce (oz)
- Linseed oil calories per serving size