Toast (Toasted Bread): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in toast?
100g of toast has about 313 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one toast
Case in point, medium size toast (30 g) has about 94 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 94 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from toast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about toast nutrition.
See all nutrition data of toast on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Toast (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size toast (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||55.77 g||15.81 g||16.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.7 g||1.33 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||4.27 g||1.21 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||12.96 g||3.67 g||3.9 g|
|Water||24.23 g||6.87 g||7.3 g|
toast - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.439 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.382 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.25 mg
- Vit B60.153 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.1 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.24 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of toast
- 71% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
toast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Phosphorus5.7 mg
- Magnessium59 mg
- Calcium165 mg
- Sodium601 mg
- Iron4.09 mg
- Zink5.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 toasts?
As I wrote before medium size toast (30 g) has 94 calories. It is easy to count that two toasts have about 188 calories and three toasts have about 282 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five toasts.
- Medium size toast (30 g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of toast89 kcal
- Half of medium size toast47 kcal
- Small size toast (24g)75.2 kcal
- Big size toast (39g)122.2 kcal
- Two medium size toasts188 kcal
- Three medium size toasts282 kcal
- Four medium size toasts376 kcal
- Five medium size toasts470 kcal
Protein in toast
Toast has 12.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size toast (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in toast
Toast has 55.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size toast (30 g) has about 16.7 g of carbs.
Fat in toast
Toast has 4.27 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size toast (30 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
medium size toast (30 g) has:94kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare toast with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how toast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does carp have?
- Calories in a half of Riesling
- Calories in whole Riesling
- Calories for one, two or more Riesling
- Calories in cup of Riesling
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked mushrooms?
- How much fat in biscotti?
- How much protein in Baba Ganoush?
- What is weight of cooked carrot?
- Cooked sardines calories per ounce (oz)
- Gravy calories per serving size