Toast (Toasted Bread): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Toast (toasted bread): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one toast and more
How many calories in toast?
Case in point, medium size toast (30 g) has about 94 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size toast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of toast on charts.
Toast (toasted bread): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||55.77 g||~ 15.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.7 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Fat||4.27 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||12.96 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Water||24.23 g||~ 6.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 toasts?
As I wrote before medium size toast (30 g) has 94 calories. It is easy to count that two toasts have about 188 calories and three toasts have about 282 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five toasts.
- Medium size toast (30 g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of toast89 kcal
- Half of medium size toast47 kcal
- Small size toast (24g)75.2 kcal
- Big size toast (39g)122.2 kcal
- Two medium size toasts188 kcal
- Three medium size toasts282 kcal
- Four medium size toasts376 kcal
- Five medium size toasts470 kcal
Protein in toast
Toast has 12.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size toast (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in toast
Toast has 55.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size toast (30 g) has about 16.7 g of carbs.
Fat in toast
Toast has 4.27 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size toast (30 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
medium size toast (30 g) has:94kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
toast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.439 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.382 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.25 mg
- Vitaminium B60.153 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.1 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of toast
- 71% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
toast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Phosphorus5.7 mg
- Magnessium59 mg
- Calcium165 mg
- Sodium601 mg
- Iron4.09 mg
- Zink5.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare toast with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how toast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does carp have?
- Calories in a half of Riesling
- Calories in whole Riesling
- Calories for one, two or more Riesling
- Calories in cup of Riesling
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Chimichanga?
- How much fat in Bojangles biscuit?
- How much protein in angel hair pasta?
- What is weight of wasabi peas?
- Sweetcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Fruit salad calories per serving size