Frozen Pineapple Chunks: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen pineapple chunks: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in frozen pineapple chunks?
In particular, handful of frozen pineapple chunks (40 g) have about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful frozen pineapple chunks is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen pineapple chunk on charts.
Frozen pineapple chunks: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.2 g||~ 6.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||77.1 g||~ 21.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen pineapple chunks?
As I wrote before 100g have 86 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen pineapple chunks.
- Handful of frozen pineapple chunks (40g)34 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen pineapple chunks (10g)9 kcal
- Cup of frozen pineapple chunks (147g)126 kcal
- Half cup of frozen pineapple chunks (73.5g)63 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen pineapple chunks24 kcal
- 10g of frozen pineapple chunks9 kcal
- 20g of frozen pineapple chunks17 kcal
- 50g of frozen pineapple chunks43 kcal
- 100g of frozen pineapple chunks86 kcal
Protein in frozen pineapple chunks
Frozen pineapple chunks have 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen pineapple chunks (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen pineapple chunks
Frozen pineapple chunks have 22.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen pineapple chunks (40 g) has about 8.9 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen pineapple chunks
Frozen pineapple chunks have 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen pineapple chunks (40 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of frozen pineapple chunks (40 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen pineapple chunks - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A30 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of frozen pineapple chunks
- 97% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
frozen pineapple chunks - minerals per 100g
- Potassium100 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen pineapple chunks with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen pineapple chunks look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sheep milk have?
- Calories in a half of prunes
- Calories in whole prunes
- Calories for one, two or more prunes
- Calories in glass of prunes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in carp?
- How much fat in linseed oil?
- How much protein in Riesling?
- What is weight of cooked mushrooms?
- Biscotti calories per ounce (oz)
- Baba Ganoush calories per serving size