Duck: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Duck: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one duck meat, breast and more
How many calories in duck meat?
To give you an idea, medium size duck meat (1000 g) has about 4040 calories.
It is about 168% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size duck meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 77.5 apples
- 51.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 41 slices of cheese
- 38 slices of bread
- 33 glasses of milk
- 212.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 576 minutes, swim for about 476 minutes or run for 407 minutes.
See all nutrition data of duck meat on charts.
Duck: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 duck meat?
As I wrote before medium size duck meat (1000 g) has 4040 calories. It is easy to count that two duck meat have about 8080 calories and three duck meat have about 12120 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five duck meat.
- Medium size duck meat (1000 g)4040 kcal
- Duck meat breast (155g)626 kcal
- Duck meat thigh (195g)788 kcal
- Duck meat leg (120g)485 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of duck meat115 kcal
- Half of medium size duck meat2020 kcal
- Small size duck meat (800g)3232 kcal
- Big size duck meat (1300g)5252 kcal
- Two medium size duck meat8080 kcal
- Three medium size duck meat12120 kcal
- Four medium size duck meat16160 kcal
- Five medium size duck meat20200 kcal
Protein in duck meat
Duck meat has 11.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size duck meat (1000 g) you can see that you will get about 114.9 g of protein.
Carbs in duck meat
0 g of carbs - duck meat has no carbohydrates.
Fat in duck meat
Duck meat has 39.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size duck meat (1000 g) has about 393.4 g of fat.
medium size duck meat (1000 g) has:4040kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
duck meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A168 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.197 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.934 mg
- Vitaminium B60.19 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.7 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of duck meat
- 0% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
duck meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium209 mg
- Phosphorus5.5 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
- Zink5.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare duck meat with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how duck meat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked carrot have?
- Calories in a half of gravy
- Calories in whole gravy
- Calories for one, two or more gravy
- Calories in tablespoon of gravy
- Calories in teaspoon of gravy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in old fashioned donut?
- How much fat in spicy chicken sandwich?
- How much protein in dosa with filling?
- What is weight of vegetable oil?
- Granola bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Marshmallow calories per serving size