Duck: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Duck: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in duck meat?
100g of duck meat has about 404 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g duck meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 58 minutes, swim for about 48 minutes or run for 41 minutes.
Duck: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in different weights of duck meat?
As I wrote before 100g has 404 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of duck meat.
- Ounce (oz) of duck meat115 kcal
- 10g of duck meat40 kcal
- 20g of duck meat81 kcal
- 50g of duck meat202 kcal
- 100g of duck meat404 kcal
Protein in duck meat
Duck meat has 11.49 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in duck meat
0 g of carbs - duck meat has no carbohydrates.
Fat in duck meat
Duck meat has 39.34 g fat per 100g.
100g of duck meat has:404kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
duck meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A168 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.197 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.934 mg
- Vitaminium B60.19 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.7 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of duck meat
- 0% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
duck meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium209 mg
- Phosphorus5.5 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
- Zink5.5 mg
Does duck meat make you fat and how it affect your weight?
High count of calories in duck meat puts this product in a group of high calorific from meat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, duck meat seems not to be a good choice. You can find something better among other meat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If duck meat contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does taco shell have?
- Calories in a half of cooked lentils
- Calories in whole cooked lentils
- Calories for one, two or more cooked lentils
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Cabernet Sauvignon?
- How much fat in kielbasa?
- How much protein in dosa?
- What is weight of sugar packet?
- Provolone cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Belgian waffle calories per serving size