Tuna Salad Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tuna salad sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tuna salad sandwich?
Case in point, medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g) has about 340 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tuna salad sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tuna salad sandwich on charts.
Tuna salad sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna salad sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g) have 340 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna salad sandwiches have about 680 calories and three tuna salad sandwiches have about 1020 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna salad sandwiches.
- Medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g)340 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna salad sandwiches46 kcal
- Half of medium size tuna salad sandwich170 kcal
- Small size tuna salad sandwich (168g)272 kcal
- Big size tuna salad sandwich (273g)442 kcal
- Two medium size tuna salad sandwiches680 kcal
- Three medium size tuna salad sandwiches1020 kcal
- Four medium size tuna salad sandwiches1360 kcal
- Five medium size tuna salad sandwiches1700 kcal
Protein in tuna salad sandwich
Tuna salad sandwiches have 10.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g) you can see that you will get about 21.5 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna salad sandwiches
Tuna salad sandwiches have 22.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g) has about 47.4 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna salad sandwiches
Tuna salad sandwiches have 3.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g) has about 7.4 g of fat.
medium size tuna salad sandwich (210 g) has:340kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tuna salad sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.201 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.334 mg
- Vitaminium B60.158 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.064 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.013 mg
Energy content of tuna salad sandwich
- 55% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
tuna salad sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium399 mg
- Iron1.95 mg
Does tuna salad sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Tuna salad sandwich have one of the hight number of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, tuna salad sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If tuna salad sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare tuna salad sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna salad sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does green apple have?
- Calories in handful of cooked pasta
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled tilapia?
- How much fat in boiled lentils?
- How much protein in frozen berries?
- What is weight of green beans?
- Creme Brulee calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chip pancake calories per serving size