Pastrami Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pastrami sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pastrami sandwich?
To illustrate, medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g) has about 353 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pastrami sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 50 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pastrami sandwich on charts.
Pastrami sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pastrami sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g) have 353 calories. It is easy to count that two pastrami sandwiches have about 706 calories and three pastrami sandwiches have about 1059 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pastrami sandwiches.
- Medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g)353 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pastrami sandwiches47 kcal
- Half of medium size pastrami sandwich176.5 kcal
- Small size pastrami sandwich (171g)282.4 kcal
- Big size pastrami sandwich (278g)458.9 kcal
- Two medium size pastrami sandwiches706 kcal
- Three medium size pastrami sandwiches1059 kcal
- Four medium size pastrami sandwiches1412 kcal
- Five medium size pastrami sandwiches1765 kcal
Protein in pastrami sandwich
Pastrami sandwiches have 12.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g) you can see that you will get about 26.1 g of protein.
Carbs in pastrami sandwiches
Pastrami sandwiches have 20.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g) has about 42.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pastrami sandwiches
Pastrami sandwiches have 3.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g) has about 7.8 g of fat.
medium size pastrami sandwich (214 g) has:353kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pastrami sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.23 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.568 mg
- Vitaminium B60.124 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.07 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.01 mg
Energy content of pastrami sandwich
- 49% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
pastrami sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium875 mg
- Iron2.38 mg
Does pastrami sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in pastrami sandwich is one of the highest from all products in Sandwiches category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, pastrami sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pastrami sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pastrami sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how pastrami sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baby carrot have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken wing
- Calories in whole fried chicken wing
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled okra?
- How much fat in nonfat frozen yogurt?
- How much protein in Mio Liquid Water Lemonade?
- What is weight of rice paper?
- Cheese omelet calories per ounce (oz)
- Biscuits calories per serving size