Brisket: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in brisket?
100g of brisket has about 157 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has about 133 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 133 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from brisket is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about brisket nutrition.
See all nutrition data of brisket on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Brisket (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of brisket (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.6 g||0.17 g||0.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||7.37 g||2.09 g||6.3 g|
|Protein||20.72 g||5.87 g||17.6 g|
|Water||70.29 g||19.93 g||59.7 g|
brisket - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.17 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.94 mg
- Vit B60.42 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.32 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of brisket
- 2% CARBS
- 55% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
brisket - minerals per 100g
- Potassium330 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium79 mg
- Iron1.92 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 brisket?
As I wrote before standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has 133 calories. It is easy to count that two brisket have about 266 calories and three brisket have about 399 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five brisket.
- Standard serving size of brisket (85 g)133 kcal
- Cup of brisket (300g)471 kcal
- Half cup of brisket (150g)236 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brisket45 kcal
- Half of medium size brisket66.5 kcal
- Small size brisket (68g)106.4 kcal
- Big size brisket (111g)172.9 kcal
- Two medium size brisket266 kcal
- Three medium size brisket399 kcal
- Four medium size brisket532 kcal
- Five medium size brisket665 kcal
Protein in brisket
Brisket has 20.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of brisket (85 g) you can see that you will get about 17.6 g of protein.
Carbs in brisket
Brisket has 0.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in brisket
Brisket has 7.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has:133kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare brisket with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how brisket looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken salad have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sweet potato
- Calories in whole cooked sweet potato
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sweet potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried chicken wing?
- How much fat in boiled okra?
- How much protein in nonfat frozen yogurt?
- What is weight of Mio Liquid Water Lemonade?
- Rice paper calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese omelet calories per serving size