Brisket: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brisket: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in brisket?
For example, standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has about 133 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of brisket is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brisket on charts.
Brisket: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||7.37 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Protein||20.72 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Water||70.29 g||~ 19.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of brisket?
As I wrote before 100g has 157 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of brisket.
- Standard serving size of brisket (85 g)133 kcal
- Cup of brisket (300g)471 kcal
- Half cup of brisket (150g)236 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brisket45 kcal
- 10g of brisket16 kcal
- 20g of brisket31 kcal
- 50g of brisket79 kcal
- 100g of brisket157 kcal
Protein in brisket
Brisket has 20.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of brisket (85 g) you can see that you will get about 17.6 g of protein.
Carbs in brisket
Brisket has 0.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in brisket
Brisket has 7.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of brisket (85 g) has:133kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brisket - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.94 mg
- Vitaminium B60.42 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of brisket
- 2% CARBS
- 55% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
brisket - minerals per 100g
- Potassium330 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium79 mg
- Iron1.92 mg
Interesting charts - compare brisket with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how brisket looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken salad have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sweet potato
- Calories in whole cooked sweet potato
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sweet potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried chicken wing?
- How much fat in boiled okra?
- How much protein in nonfat frozen yogurt?
- What is weight of Mio Liquid Water Lemonade?
- Rice paper calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese omelet calories per serving size