Fried Flounder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried flounder: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried flounder, 1 medium fillet and more
How many calories in fried flounder?
In particular, medium size fried flounder (115 g) has about 217 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried flounder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried flounder on charts.
Fried flounder: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.86 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||10.33 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Protein||13.66 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Water||64.03 g||~ 18.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried flounder?
As I wrote before medium size fried flounder (115 g) has 217 calories. It is easy to count that two fried flounder have about 434 calories and three fried flounder have about 651 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried flounder.
- Medium size fried flounder (115 g)217 kcal
- Fried flounder 1 medium fillet (115g)217 kcal
- Fried flounder 1 medium steak (115g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried flounder54 kcal
- Half of medium size fried flounder108.5 kcal
- Small size fried flounder (92g)173.6 kcal
- Big size fried flounder (150g)282.1 kcal
- Two medium size fried flounder434 kcal
- Three medium size fried flounder651 kcal
- Four medium size fried flounder868 kcal
- Five medium size fried flounder1085 kcal
Protein in fried flounder
Fried flounder has 13.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried flounder (115 g) you can see that you will get about 15.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fried flounder
Fried flounder has 9.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried flounder (115 g) has about 11.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fried flounder
Fried flounder has 10.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried flounder (115 g) has about 11.9 g of fat.
medium size fried flounder (115 g) has:217kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried flounder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.118 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.109 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.708 mg
- Vitaminium B60.106 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.85 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of fried flounder
- 21% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
fried flounder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium179 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium50 mg
- Sodium457 mg
- Iron0.98 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried flounder with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried flounder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gammon ham have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sour cream 12%
- Calories in teaspoon of sour cream 12%
- Calories in glass of sour cream 12%
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in luncheon meat?
- How much fat in minced pork?
- How much protein in surimi?
- What is weight of oat milk?
- Chana masala calories per ounce (oz)
- Chimichanga calories per serving size