Boiled Octopus: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled octopus: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled octopus, cup and more
How many calories in boiled octopus?
To show you what does it mean, baby octopus (50 g) boiled octopus has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from baby octopus boiled octopus is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled octopus on charts.
Boiled octopus: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.38 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||2.07 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||29.69 g||~ 8.4 g|
|Water||60.24 g||~ 17.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled octopus?
As I wrote before baby octopus (50 g) has 82 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled octopus have about 164 calories and three boiled octopus have about 246 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled octopus.
- Baby octopus (50 g)82 kcal
- Cup of boiled octopus (130g)212 kcal
- Half cup of boiled octopus (65g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled octopus46 kcal
Protein in boiled octopus
Boiled octopus has 29.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of baby octopus (50 g) you can see that you will get about 14.8 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled octopus
Boiled octopus has 4.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that baby octopus (50 g) has about 2.2 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled octopus
Boiled octopus has 2.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that baby octopus (50 g) has about 1 g of fat.
baby octopus (50 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled octopus - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.823 mg
- Vitaminium B60.548 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C6 mg
- Vitaminium E1.2 mg
Energy content of boiled octopus
- 11% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
boiled octopus - minerals per 100g
- Potassium439 mg
- Magnessium51 mg
- Calcium100 mg
- Sodium559 mg
- Iron8.55 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled octopus with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled octopus looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dinner roll have?
- Calories in a half of duck meat
- Calories in whole duck meat
- Calories for one, two or more duck meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in prunes?
- How much fat in carp?
- How much protein in linseed oil?
- What is weight of Riesling?
- Cooked mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Biscotti calories per serving size