Sheep's Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sheep's milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in sheep?
For instance, tablespoon of sheep (11 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon sheep is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of sheep's milk on charts.
Sheep's milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sheep?
As I wrote before 100g has 108 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sheep.
- Tablespoon of sheep (11g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of sheep (5g)5 kcal
- Glass full of sheep (210g)227 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sheep (35g)38 kcal
- Cup of sheep (220g)238 kcal
- Half cup of sheep (110g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sheep31 kcal
- 10g of sheep11 kcal
- 20g of sheep22 kcal
- 50g of sheep54 kcal
- 100g of sheep108 kcal
Protein in sheep
Sheep has 5.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of sheep (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sheep
Sheep has 5.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of sheep (11 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in sheep
Sheep has 7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sheep (11 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
tablespoon of sheep (11 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sheep - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A147 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.355 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.417 mg
- Vitaminium B60.06 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.2 mg
Energy content of sheep
- 20% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
sheep - minerals per 100g
- Potassium137 mg
- Phosphorus44 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium193 mg
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
- Zink44 mg
Interesting charts - compare sheep with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how sheep looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Jelly Bean have?
- Calories in a half of Key Lime pie
- Calories in whole Key Lime pie
- Calories for one, two or more Key Lime pie
- Calories in tablespoon of Key Lime pie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chips?
- How much fat in sriracha sauce?
- How much protein in honey bun?
- What is weight of cooked ground beef?
- Garbanzo beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow bell pepper calories per serving size