Sheep'S Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sheep milk?
For instance, tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 12 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of sheep milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sheep milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sheep's milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Sheep Milk (11 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.36 g||1.52 g||0.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||7 g||1.98 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||5.98 g||1.7 g||0.7 g|
|Water||80.7 g||22.88 g||8.9 g|
sheep milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A147 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.065 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.355 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.417 mg
- Vit B60.06 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit C4.2 mg
Energy content of sheep milk
- 20% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
sheep milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium137 mg
- Phosphorus44 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium193 mg
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
- Zink44 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sheep milk?
As I wrote before tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has 12 calories. It is easy to count that two sheep milk have about 24 calories and three sheep milk have about 36 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sheep milk.
- Tablespoon of sheep milk (11g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of sheep milk (5g)5 kcal
- Glass full of sheep milk (210g)227 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sheep milk (35g)38 kcal
- Cup of sheep milk (220g)238 kcal
- Half cup of sheep milk (110g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sheep milk31 kcal
- Half of medium size sheep milk6 kcal
- Small size sheep milk (9g)9.6 kcal
- Big size sheep milk (14g)15.6 kcal
- Two medium size sheep milk24 kcal
- Three medium size sheep milk36 kcal
- Four medium size sheep milk48 kcal
- Five medium size sheep milk60 kcal
Protein in sheep milk
Sheep milk has 5.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sheep milk
Sheep milk has 5.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in sheep milk
Sheep milk has 7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sheep milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how sheep milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of sweetcorn
- Calories in whole sweetcorn
- Calories for one, two or more sweetcorn
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fruit salad?
- How much fat in artichoke salad in oil?
- How much protein in bean cake?
- What is weight of cilantro?
- Chocolate croissant calories per ounce (oz)
- Sauerkraut calories per serving size