Sheep's Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sheep's milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in sheep milk?
For instance, tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon sheep milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of sheep's milk on charts.
Sheep's milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.36 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Fat||7 g||~ 2 g|
|Protein||5.98 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||80.7 g||~ 22.9 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sheep milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 108 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sheep milk.
- Tablespoon of sheep milk (11g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of sheep milk (5g)5 kcal
- Glass full of sheep milk (210g)227 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sheep milk (35g)38 kcal
- Cup of sheep milk (220g)238 kcal
- Half cup of sheep milk (110g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sheep milk31 kcal
- 10g of sheep milk11 kcal
- 20g of sheep milk22 kcal
- 50g of sheep milk54 kcal
- 100g of sheep milk108 kcal
Protein in sheep milk
Sheep milk has 5.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sheep milk
Sheep milk has 5.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in sheep milk
Sheep milk has 7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
tablespoon of sheep milk (11 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sheep milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A147 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.355 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.417 mg
- Vitaminium B60.06 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.2 mg
Energy content of sheep milk
- 20% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
sheep milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium137 mg
- Phosphorus44 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium193 mg
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
- Zink44 mg
Interesting charts - compare sheep milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how sheep milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fruit salad?
- How much fat in artichoke salad in oil?
- How much protein in bean cake?
- What is weight of cilantro?
- Chocolate croissant calories per ounce (oz)
- Sauerkraut calories per serving size